23rd September 2018
We are on the hunt for a Restaurant Manager
Vat 2 is on the hunt for an outstanding Restaurant Manager to oversee day to day operations and events. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate and can lead to a great career in hospitality. We require someone that has at least 3 years managing a fast paced, high detail venue to oversee all aspects of the restaurant and continue to move the restaurant forward.
Key responsibilities and capabilities include:
- Oversee a large pool of casual staff. This includes rostering and labour management
- A hands on role including and cleaning the service areas, coffee preparation, serving beverages and food, cash handling, maintaining cleanliness front and back of house, closing of shifts and functions
- Embrace a fast paced environment with a high level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving and decision making skills whilst delivering seamless levels of service.
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Event presentation and management – maintain high standards of venue presentation to ensure venue is fully operational and event runs to the standards needed
- Supplier Relationships – to work with suppliers to deliver the best outcomes aesthetically and profitability to the business.
- Compliance – to ensure always complies with legislative and company compliance requirements including safety, occupational health and safety, food safety and other internal and external requirements.
- Client Relationships – maintain and develop professional relationships with internal and external business contacts.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven supervisor experience gained by working in large scale hospitality business
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully managing large numbers of casual employees
- Strong leadership and outstanding communication skills
- Commitment to customer service and staff development
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in a high pressure environment
- High level of energy and the flexibility to work irregular hours depending on events scheduled.
If you think this is you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 1st November 2018